Olivia is growing up so fast its hard to believe that she's already 9 months old and almost walking. She just started standing up all by herself this week and causing double the trouble. I never planned on being a mom at this stage in my life but i couldn't have asked for anything better! She is the funniest baby I have ever met in my life definitely a fine product of Josh and I. Recently she's learned how to take off her diaper and run free we've had a hard time keeping one on her ever since. She's also started talking back to me already which I didn't think that I would have to deal with at least until she was 12! I'm scarred for the future!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Kristy! I am so glad that you now have a blog!! Now I can see cute little Olivia more often!!
Post a Comment